Modative - Project Manager Position for ADUs
If you are interested in:
1. Helping to solve the housing crisis in Los Angeles,
2. Have an architecture background,
3. and want to be a project manager on a very exciting ADU venture...
...then this may be the position for you.
We have an open position for a Project Manager for our design/build efforts on Accessory Dwelling Units. Perfect position for someone with architecture office project management experience.
What you'll be working on
You'll be a project manager for numerous Garage Conversion Accessory Dwelling Units as part of our partnership with United Dwelling in the Los Angeles Area. The ADUs are constructed ground-up, but follow a consistent design and construction method that will evolve over time. This is a full-time position (40+ hours/week).
1. Degree in architecture
2. 2-10 years of professional experience in the architecture field. Project management experience required.
3. Only persons currently residing in and able to legally work in the US will be considered. No international applicants for this position, please. This is a very focused position. Applications not meeting the outlined criteria will be disregarded. Since this position needs to be filled quickly, preference will be given to candidates currently residing in the Los Angeles area.
4. BIM (ArchiCAD/Revit) experience preferred. Our office is currently using ArchiCAD 19.
We are looking to fill this position in the next few weeks.
How to apply
Please fill out the quick application questionnaire below. Please have cover letter, resume and portfolio consolidated into one file and ready to send (PDF format only, 10 MB max size). We're too busy to take calls or emails on this position. You must use the form to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application!